- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vodka-based cocktail is all about fruit; it contains a variety of fresh juices as well as muddled chunks of pineapple and cranberries.
- 2 ounces ginger-infused vodka
- 1 barspoon fresh orange juice
- 1 barspoon fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh cranberries
- 3 chunks pineapple
- club soda
- pineapple chunks and cranberries to garnish
- Place the cranberries and pineapple into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the vodka, orange juice, grapefruit juice and lime juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then pour into a tall cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the club soda and then garnish with the pineapple chunks and cranberries; serve immediately.