- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8 Servings
Enjoy this creative and healthy alternative to fattening and caloric desserts with this kid-friendly fruit and cheese kabob recipe.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups mixed fresh fruit, cut into 1-inch pieces (bananas, apples, strawberries, grapes, pears, pineapple, etc.)
- 1/4 pound (3/4-inch thick) slice cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound (3/4-inch thick) slice Swiss cheese, cubed
- 8 (8-inch) skewers
- Mix together the yogurt and the honey in a small dipping bowl until combined.
- Thread the fruit and cheese onto the skewers, alternating between the two.
- Serve the fruit and cheese kabobs with the yogurt dip.