- Prep: 4 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
No need for ice to make these cold and refreshing margaritas. Just place the seeded watermelon into the freezer for at least 4 hours before blending.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen seeded watermelon
- 1 cup white tequila
- 3/4 cup Cointreau
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Wedges of lime
- Salt for the rim
- Place the watermelon, tequila, Cointreau and lime juice into a blender and process until smooth. Put the puree into the freezer for 20 minutes to chill.
- In the meantime, run a lime wedge around the rims of 6 glasses to moisten and then dip the rims into some salt placed on a sheet of wax paper.
- Pour the chilled watermelon mixture into the prepared glasses and serve immediately.