- Prep: 4 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A delectable frozen treat made with Kellogg's All-Bran® cereal
Tip: Dip molds or cups in warm water just to the rim for five to 10 seconds (do not submerge). Unmold and serve.
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) All-Bran Buds® cereal
- 500 millilitres (2 cups) Arthur's Smoothies Very Berry flavor
- 250 millilitres (1 cup) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place cereal and 250 millilitres (1 cup) Arthur’s Smoothies Very Berry in blender; blend for one minute. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth, about one minute.
- Pour mixture into four 125-millilitre (1/2-cup) freezer pop molds or paper cups. If using molds, place covers on top. If using paper cups, cover with plastic wrap and insert sticks through center of plastic into smoothie mixture.
- Freeze for four hours or until frozen. Unmold and serve immediately.