- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 1 dozen
Fun and easy Jello and juice frozen pops with a little extra treat in the middle.
- 1 (3 ounce) package any flavor Jell-O
- 1 ice cube tray
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup granola
- 1 (16 ounce) can juice, same flavor as Jell-O
- 12 ice cream sticks
- Make the Jell-O according to the package. Fill the ice cube tray half full with the Jell-O and chill until firm.
- Evenly sprinkle the fruit cocktail and granola (or whatever you want to add to the popsicles) and top with the juice. Add a stick to each and freeze until firm.