- Prep: 10 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
A fruity sherbet like frozen treat that kid's will love.
- 1 fresh papaya (about 1 pound), peeled, seeded and ut up. OR 2 (15 ounce) cans mango slices, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 3-4 drops yellow food coloring
- Blend everything together until smooth. Pour into a 9-inch loaf pan and freeze for 4 hours, or until almost firm.
- Add to a bowl and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Cover and freeze until firm, about 4-6 hours.