- Prep: 4 hr 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 45 min
- Serving: 6
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie is cool and creamy and so easy to whip up.
- 2, 8 ounce containers vanilla yogurt
- 1, 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 baked 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust, cooled
- Fold yogurt into whipped topping, blending well; fold in strawberries. Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving and keep chilled in refrigerator. Garnish with additional strawberries.