- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8 People
This dessert is great for serving during summer barbecues. No baking required!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 10-ounce package frozen strawberries with juice
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 8-ounce Cool Whip
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar; beat until mixture becomes creamy.
- In a separate bowl, mix strawberries, strawberry juice, pineapple and bananas.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over fruit.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into loaf pan and freeze.
- Remove dessert from freezer for a few minutes prior to serving.
- Place upside-down onto platter to remove loaf pan, then cut into slices.