- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This juicy, refreshing, sweet and sour concoction says ‘Summer,’ ‘Vacation’ and ‘Relaxation’ all over it.
- 3 ounces light rum
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup or superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup cracked ice
- 1 whole strawberry to garnish
- Place the rum, lime juice, simple syrup and strawberries into a blender along with the cracked ice.
- Process the mixture until frothy and then transfer to a cocktail glass. Garnish with the whole strawberry and serve immediately.