- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A crunchy and creamy frozen pea salad.
- 1 (10-12 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (4 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small head lettuce, chopped into bite size pieces
- 4 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 8-10 strips bacon, fried and drained
- Thaw peas and dry.
- Mix together the ranch dressing mix, buttermilk and sour cream. Beat until creamy and smooth. Stir in onion, salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, mix the lettuce, eggs, bacon and peas. Pour in dressing and toss until coated. Chill until ready to serve.