- Prep: 6 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
A slice of Frozen Mocha Cheesecake is perfect on a warm summer's day.
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1, 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- In small bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and margarine. In buttered 9 inch springform pan, pat crumbs firmly on bottom and up sides of pan. Chill.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; add sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup.
- In small bowl, dissolve coffee in water, add to milk mixture. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.