- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
You don’t have a real margarita unless you line the rim of the glass with salt. Make sure you use some lemon or lime juice to wet the glass rim; using water will just melt the salt.
- Sea salt
- 1 lime or lemon wedge
- 3/4 cup lime juice, about 4 limes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, about 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/8 cup Cointreau
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 3/4 cups ice cubes, about 16 cubes
- Place some sea salt on a piece of wax paper.
- Lightly dampen the rims of the cocktail glasses with a lime or lemon wedge, and then dip each rim into the salt to coat.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend on high to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cocktail glasses and serve.