- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 Person
If you are a fan of the traditional tropical Mai Tai, you are going to love this frozen variety! Blended with crushed ice and made with fresh orange juice, coconut rum and a dash of cherry & citrus vodka, this will soon be your go to beach drink.
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce citrus rum
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple/orange juice
- 1/2 ounce cherry rum (try Coconut Jack)
- 1/2 ounce maraschino cherry juice
- maraschino cherry for garnish
- Put all ingredients (except the cherry) in a blender filled halfway with ice and blend until smooth.
- Serve with a tiny umbrella and a cherry in a chilled glass.