- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This refreshing summer drink is a sweet and tangy treat. Make sure the ingredients are well chilled in advance.
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4-1/2 cup water, chilled
- 1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
- 1 2-inch piece of ginger
- 1 cup ginger ale or ginger beer, chilled
- 3 cups sparkling mineral water, chilled
- juice of 4 limes, chilled
- 8 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Pre-chill 6 glasses by placing into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Place the ice, water, sugar, and ginger into a blender, and blend until combined.
- Place the ginger ale, mineral water, lime juice, and mint leaves into a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Place the ice mixture into the prepared glasses and then top with the ginger ale mixture. Serve immediately.