- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
A slice of Frozen Lime Pie is refreshing on a hot summer's day.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can frozen limeade, thawed
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1, 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust
- Combine condensed milk and limeade until blended.
- Beat egg whites at room temperature until stiff peaks form. Beat in 1 teaspoon sugar until smooth and stiff. Gently fold into milk and lime juice mixture. Pour into a crust and place in freezer for 3 hours.