- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 12 servings
A delicious, sweet, creamy and crunchy frozen fruit salad.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sugar in a bowl, beat until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 9x13-inch dish and freeze,
- Remove from the freezer a few minutes before ready to serve and slice into squares.