- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 4-6 People
Here's a delicious frozen fruit salad recipe your family will love.
- 2, 3-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1, number 2 1/2 can fruit cocktail
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained
- Red food coloring
- 1 cup tiny marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Soften cream cheese; blend in mayonnaise; stir in fruit and marshmallows.
- Fold in whipped cream tinted with a few drops of red food coloring, or maraschino cherry juice.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours, or overnight.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.
Appetizer Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Family Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Salad Recipes