- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 5
This is a refreshing dessert for long hot summer days.
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 can unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2 cups unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Freeze mixture until almost firm.
- Spoon mixture into a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture bakc into pan and freeze until firm.