- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: 22
Make ahead and freeze for the ultimate in holiday ease. These will keep in your freezer for weeks.
- 14 ounces canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 16 ounces canned whole cranberry sauce
- 20 ounces canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 9 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix milk and lemon juice in large bowl. Add cranberry sauce, pineapple and nuts. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. Spoon mixture into tins. Freeze.
- Can be transferred to another container once frozen.