- Prep: 6 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Frozen Christmas Salad is a present wrapped up with great flavors and textures.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 (2-1/4) ounce carton Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium bananas, diced
- 1 (13 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, sliced
- 1/2 cup green candied cherries, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- lettuce leaves
- Blend sour cream, Cool Whip, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Fold in fruits and pecans. Turn into a 4-1/2 cup ring mold. Freeze for several hours.
- Unmold onto a bed of lettuce leaves. Garnish with additional cherries. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.