- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 3 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Frozen Cherry Cream is a rich dessert that's quick and easy to fix.
- 2 cups pitted dark, sweet cherries
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons cherry brandy
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- Add cherries, corn syrup and brandy to food processor and coarsely chop.
- Place in a square pan and place in freezer until almost frozen (about an hour)
- Beat cream until stiff and fold in cherries
- Return to pan and cover and freeze until firm
- Remove from freezer and let stand for 10 minutes before serving