- Prep: 5 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Frozen Cheese Salad is great for company because it can be made days ahead of time.
- 1 cup crushed pineapple and juice
- 1/2 pound miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 pint whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese, grated
- Soak marshmallows and pineapple together for 3 hours. Add Miracle Whip to whipped topping and mix with pineapple mixture. Add cheese. Pour into a baking dish and freeze until firm; about 2 hours.