- Prep: 8 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Low-fat creamy frozen cappuccino dessert.
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups lite Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 tablepsoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Combine everything in a blender, blend on low until smooth. Pour into an 8-inch pan. Cover and freeze.
- Once frozen, remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Scoop into the blender and blend again until smooth. Pour back into the pan, cover and freeze.
- Once frozen again, let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping into dessert cups.