- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you can’t find applejack, a strong spirit made from distilled hard cider, use apple brandy for this sweet and sour blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces applejack or apple brandy
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or simple syrup
- Place the applejack, lime juice and sugar into a blender with 1/3 cup crushed ice and process the mixture until blended and smooth.
- Transfer to a chilled margarita glass or champagne glass and serve immediately.