- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Frosty Peach and Cherry Salad is full of fruit, nuts and marshmallows.
- 1, 16 ounce can dark sweet cherries
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1, 8 ounce container peach yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Cut cherries in half. Add marshmallows to syrup in saucepan and heat until melted. Cool mixture.
- In mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually add marshmallow mixture. Stir in yogurt. Fold in cherries, peaches and nuts. Turn into foil lined 8 inch square baking pan. Freeze until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.