- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A cold chocolate-flavored drink; this dessert beverage is made with instant coffee and hot chocolate mix.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate drink mix
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ice cubes
- Shaved chocolate to garnish
- Cocoa powder to garnish
- Place some cocoa powder onto a piece of wax paper. Lightly wet the rim of each glass and then dip into the cocoa powder to coat.
- Place the glasses into the freezer for at least 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a blender, and process until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glasses and serve at once, garnished with some shaved chocolate.