- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This drink can be enjoyed as a refreshing summer beverage, or as an after dinner dessert.
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 18 ice cubes
- Put 4 glasses into the freezer to chill for 6 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the ice, into a blender.
- Blend the mixture on high until thick and creamy.
- Add the ice cubes, two at a time, and process until mixture becomes slushy.
- Transfer the drink into the prepared glasses and serve immediately.