- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: serves 6-8
A creamy, fruity salad mold. Serve on lettuce or with watercress.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (17 ounce) can apricot halves, drained and halved
- 1 ( 8 3/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pitted, dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, stir in sour cream and sugar. Add in fruits and marshmallows.
- Pour into 6-8 individual molds or into a 4 1/2 cup mold. Freeze overnight and unmold 10 minutes prior to serving.