- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 2 tall glasses
This tasty drink is perfect for a special breakfast or for serving as an after-dinner dessert.
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons caramel, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee grounds
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream
- Ice cubes
- Add half-and-half, milk, 3 tablespoons caramel topping, coffee and ice cubes into blender and blend at high speed for 1 minute or until ingredients becomes smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses and top with whipped cream, drizzling remaining caramel over top.
- Serve immediately.