- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
Strawberry Salad is enhanced with bananas and pineapple and frosted with sour cream.
- 2 cups unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1, 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in natural juices, undrained
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- In a bowl, mash strawberries and bananas; set aside. In another bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberry mixture with pineapple. Pour half into an 8 inch square pan. Chill until firm.
- Gently spread sour cream over chilled mixture. Carefully spoon remaining strawberry gelatin mixture over sour cream. Chill until firm.