- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This Remoulade sauce is made with fromage blanc, a fresh virtually fat-free white cheese, instead of heavy mayonnaise.
- 1/4 cup fromage blanc
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped cornichons
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped tarragon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the fromage blanc, mustard, lemon juice, Tabasco, cornichons, parsley and tarragon into a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture with a few pinches of salt and at least 3 turns of ground pepper. Whisk the mixture vigorously to blend and serve.