- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A great drink to serve at a St. Patrick’s Day party, this cocktail is a delicious blend of whiskey, liqueur orange juice, bitters and simple syrup.
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce Honey Liqueur
- 1ounce orange juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Orange twist to garnish
- Put a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the whiskey, liqueur, orange juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker, top with ice and then stir to combine.
- Add in the bitters, close the shaker and shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Stain the mixture into the prepared cocktail glass and serve garnished with an orange twist.