- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Fried Stuffed Brinjals are so deliciously spicy that anybody can drool over after having even a single look at it :-).
- 6 Small Sized Brinjals
- 3 Potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 1 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 1 Green Chili, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tsp Green Coriander leaves, chopped
- Take brinjals and cut them in halves, remove seeds from it. Keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add mashed potatoes, salt, chopped green chili and turmeric powder in it. Mix well.
- Fill the above mixture in the brinjals as stuffing.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves over the Brinjals.
- Take a frying pan and coat it with vegetable oil.
- Place the stuffed brinjals in pan and cover the pan with its cover.
- Fry until brinjals are fried well and brown in color.