- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
If you are a fan of seafood then you’ll love this recipe for fried scallops topped with a Parmesan breadcrumb mixture.
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen sea scallops, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Place the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and paprika into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Thoroughly coat a medium-sized sauté pan with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot add the scallops and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the scallops form the pan and place on a serving dish. Top with the bread crump mixture and serve immediately.