- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Courgette is the French word for zucchini.
- 2 large courgettes, sliced thin
- 1 cup flour
- 4 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Put flour, 3 teaspoons of rosemary, salt and pepper in a gallon sized resealable plastic bag. Toss the courgette slices in flour mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat the olive oil, garlic and remaining rosemary in a large frying pan discarding the rosemary when the oil is hot. Add about 1⁄4 of the courgettes at a time and fry in batches on medium high heat for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.