- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8
This is one of my kids favorite dishes.
- 4 strips of Bacon
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp.
- Remove and break into small pieces.
- Add rice to the skillet and stir fry in the bacon drippings.
- Add bacon back to rice.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Add the eggs to the rice.
- Stir fry the mixture so the eggs are scrambled around the rice.
- Add onions and stir fry for 2 mintues.
- Remove from heat and serve.