- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8
You can also add a scrambled egg to this recipe if desired.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Coat a skillet with non stick spray.
- Add oil.
- Place over medium high heat until hot.
- Add rice to skillet.
- Stir fry 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in clery and water chestnuts.
- Stir fry 2 to 3 minutes until celery is tender.
- Add green onions and soy sauce.
- Toss and serve.