- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Skillet fried breaded halibut dinner.
- 3/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (4 ounce) fresh halibut fillets
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and paprika in a shallow pan.
- Coat the fillets in the egg white and roll in the bread crumbs. Place on a sheet of wax paper and freeze for 1 hour.
- Grease a skillet with the cooking spray and heat the fillets over medium-high heat until browned on both sides.