- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Breaded and fried cucumbers.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup finely crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup margarine
- Mix together the flour and cracker crumbs and pour onto a plate.
- Beat together the egg and milk. Soak a few cucumbers at a time in the milk, and then roll in the flour mixture until coated.
- Heat the margarine in the skillet. Fry the cucumbers until browned on both sides. Sprinkle with salt. (optional)