- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 3 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
"Courgette" is the French word for zucchini. Try this delicious recipe for fried courgettes and get your family to eat their veggies!
- 2 courgettes, sliced thin
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Slice the courgettes in a food processor using the fine disc, and pat dry on a clean tea towel.
- Toss the slices in a plastic bag with the flour, well-seasoned. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan with the rosemary, discarding the herb when the oil is hot, and add 1⁄4 of the courgettes.
- Fry the courgettes in batches on medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes until light golden. Drain on a paper towel, serve hot.