- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 3
- 3 large onions
- 1 cup gram flour (or plain flour)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup beer
- 4 cup vegetable oil
- Cut the onions into ring-shaped thick slices and separate the rings.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl.
- Pour beer into it and mix well to make a smooth batter until bubbles disappear.
- Coat the onion rings (one by one) by dipping them into the batter.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Deep fry the coated onion rings until golden brown.
- Take them out from oil and serve hot with tomato sauce, green chilie sauce and any other sauce of your like.