- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Quick and fun dinner option, fish sitcks in a bun.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen breaded fish sticks
- 5 split toasted coney buns
- Sandwich spread
- Combine the butter and lemon juice. Dip the fish sticks, coating well.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.
- Spread the sandwich spread generously onto the buns, and fill with 2 fish sticks.
- Top with ketchup, onions, or cucumber slices.