- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Try serving this at your next dinner party instead of a traditional green salad. Not only is it a delicious combination of flavors, but its presentation is quite impressive.
- 3 medium zucchini, ends trimmed, and sliced into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and very finely chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup basil, julienned
- Sea salt
- Place the zucchini in overlapping lines on a serving platter and then sprinkle with the lemon zest and the Kalamata olives.
- Lightly and evenly drizzle the zucchini mixture with olive oil and then squeeze the juice of one lemon on top.
- Sprinkle the salad with a few pinches of sea salt and the fresh basil, and then serve immediately.