- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This side dish of zucchini and mushrooms is seasoned with a mix of Mediterranean herbs including: basil, thyme, and oregano.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small zucchinis, julienned
- 1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place a large sauté pan over high heat and sauté the zucchini for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle in the basil, thyme and oregano and sauté the mixture for 1 minute.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.