- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
One sip of this muddled watermelon cocktail will have you thinking that you are sipping the taste of summer in a glass.
- 1 watermelon slice
- 1/4 ounce agave syrup
- 1-1/2 ounce blanco tequila
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- watermelon slice to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the watermelon and the agave syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the tequila and lime juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the watermelon slice and then serve immediately.