- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Substitute your salad for this simple dish made with fresh tomatoes and pesto. Serve with fresh crusty bread and a glass of Italian Pinot Grigio.
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together the pesto and the vinegar in a bowl until well combined.
- Place the sliced tomatoes on a large serving platter and drizzle with the pesto mixture.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.