- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Delicious ingredients come together to create a nutritious and creamy soup that's perfect for a healthy dinner.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, washed and dried
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups Dannon all-natural plain yogurt
- 3 tomatoes, cored, cut into small pieces
- 1-1/2 cups low sodium tomato juice
- Over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for five minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for five more minutes. Let cool.
- Add to blender with basil, salt and pepper. Blend for 30 seconds. Add in two diced tomatoes and the yogurt and pulse for 15 seconds.
- Pour individual servings and top with 1/4 cup diced tomatoes and serve.