- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes enough marinade for 2 steaks
This fresh thyme and garlic marinade can be used on any cut of beef you like. However, don’t limit its use just to steak; this tasty and fragrant blend also works well on poultry and fish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (about 15 sprigs) fresh thyme leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the oil, garlic, thyme and a few healthy pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk vigorously until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Pour the mixture over the meat, flip a few times to coat and then place in the refrigerator, covered, to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.