- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Dressing for one salad
Tarragon’s potent and quite unmistakable flavor is the dominant taste behind this multi-purpose vinaigrette.
- 3 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, finely minced
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a jar. Tightly close the jar with its lid and then shake the mixture until well combined. Serve immediately.