- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 1/2 cup
This recipe gives classic Pistou sauce a zesty and invigorating new twist of flavor with the addition of fresh tarragon.
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 2/3 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 chubby cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the fresh basil, tarragon and the garlic into a food processor. With the processor’s motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the processor flute and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the sauce to a bowl, add the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.